Advertise Barossa Living
What is Barossa Living Magazine?
Barossa Living is the region's own lifestyle publication. Designed to share and celebrate the lifestyle of Australia's most famous wine region, the magazine is read by locals, visitors and lovers of the Barossa throughout Australia and all over the world.
In its fifth year of pubication, Barossa Living features stories about the people, places, food, wine and heritage that makes the region unique.
Published each Autumn, Winter, Spring and Summer, Barossa Living provides a quality communication medium for brands from within the region - and those wanting to align with the premium Barossa name - to communicate their messages to a highly captive audience.
Barossa Living Readers
- Loyal base of readers aged 35+
- Medium to high disposable income
- Equal ratio of male and female readers
- Employment - administration, tradesperson, management, company director/CEO
- Employers - wine and other agricultural industries, trade, construction, racing, community services
- 1,500 subscribers that are either living in the region or have a specific interest in the Barossa but live in other areas
Why Barossa Living?
- 10,000 copies printed each quarter
- Estimated readership of 30,000 people from and metropolitan South Australia, interstate and overseas
- National retailer distribution through Fairfax Media Solutions
- Between 5 and 9 readers per household – twice the readership of most magazines
- Growing subscriber database of over 1,500 people
- Plan your advertising investment across the shelf life of each issue
- Complimentary design of your advertisement
- Align your business with brand Barossa
- A highly targeted audience focussed on the Barossa
- Readers save issues for ongoing reference